Thursday, September 29, 2011

I Love Happy Clients!

Here's a quick excerpt from a note from a happy client! I love making my clients look and feel their very best!
" Hey Kiki, I already got the pictures! You really did an amazing job and helped me look just the way I wanted in my engagement photos! I have attached some shots for your records! I thought you would like to see them! :) "
The bride-to-be wanted a natural beach look for her engagement photos.We kept her skin very soft and natural, letting the array of freckles across her nose shine through. We focused the color on her big beautiful eyes, accentuating them with the perfect shades of blue to pick up the color of her fiance's shirt, as well as the small flowers on the wreathe she wore on her head. She looked gorgeous! For a full step by step to recreate the look yourself see below!





  
 Get This Look:
 Face
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Powder - two different shades, one to set and one as bronzer
MAC Peachykeen Blush
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Powder in Soft and Gentle - to highlight cheek and nose bones
MAC Fix+ - to set makeup when complete
Eyes
MAC Lingering Eyebrow Pencil - to gently fill in brows
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly -  eyeshadow primer
MAC Eyeshadow Pigment in Naked - all over lid
MAC Eyeshadow in Moon's Reflection - in crease
MAC Eyeshadow in Contrast - in corner
MAC Eyeshadow in Blanc Type - under browbone
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack - line upper lashline w/ angled brush
MAC Haute & Naughty Mascara
MAC Eyelashes #20
Lips
MAC Lipstick in Shy Girl
MAC Lipliner in Subculture
MAC Dazzleglass in Bare Necessity - at center of bottom lip

Tried this look at home? Let me know. Send me pics and I will post them in a future blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment